Background - Chic Roses

January 15, 2012

Our first outing

I have been thinking about blogging day and night... every time something cute, corky, or even just a certain facial expression I think to my self I need a picture, I have to post this on the blog!  However, as most new mothers will attest to, the time just gets away from you without even realizing it!  So a few things that will come this week when I get a chance: newborn pictures (absolutely precious!), some tummy time videos, and Mr. Bo and Ellie loving on each other.  Hold tight, I'll get to it soon!

I survived the first week.  With the exception of a quick visit to the pediatrician on Monday, I had not left the house since we left for the hospital nearly 2 weeks ago!!  Yesterday we decided to venture out.  It took about 2 hours longer to get ready and load the car.  We decided to go to the mall for our first destination together as a family.  As we were walking in, Jeff and I joked that making Nordstrom's our little girls first shopping experience and first place to go ever for that  matter might be dangerous for us in the future.  We maybe should have started with Target and worked our way up :).  Nonetheless, she was an absolute angel as usual.  We walked around the mall for about 2 hours then went to our favorite sushi restaurant Ra!!  Jeff had to do a quick change between the 2.  He's a pretty good dad :)! Ra was every bit as good as I remembered it too!






1 comment: