Background - Chic Roses

March 23, 2012

some more of my favs

 Here are a few of my favorites from the last month!

uh oh.... looking fierce in that Aggie gear.... but I'll say she looks pretty cute in BU stuff too....Jeff and I have made a truce...no bad talking each others schools in front of Ellie.




Getting so strong in the Bumbo!



Siblings learning to share.


I'm not even sure what day this was, but she was so so so happy and absolutely precious!!!



Ellie's first passport picture AKA baby mugshot.  WANTED cute baby!!


Ellie celebrated St. Patty's day with us.  It was a chore to find something with green within all her pink!



"Mommy I think I'm getting too big for the swing already :(.  The swing is my favorite these days, I put her in that thing and she goes right to sleep.  It's the only place she will nap!


Another LAM joins the flock.



Here's Ellie in action.... smiling and rolling around... her 2 favorite things!


No comments:

Post a Comment