Background - Chic Roses

April 5, 2012

3 months

Here are Ellie's 3 month pictures.  Ok I have to be honest 3 months, 3 days.  This week was a little overwhelming to say the least and we didn't quite make it around to these on April 3rd.  This week I started back to work and on that first day back, as most of you are all too familiar with, tornadoes were hovering all over Dallas.  I had my first uncontrollable worry of being a mother.  I can't imagine (and from what I've been told) the worrying never goes away...it only becomes worse as they grow up.  Oh the ulcers I have to look forward to.

I am a proud momma of a 3 month old that regularly smiles, rolls over, eats 5+ ounces a meal, lifts her head on her own, holds little toys, and responds to her name!  We love her!













1 comment: