Background - Chic Roses

December 28, 2011

6 days and counting...

Well, we are officially confirmed for induction on January 3rd!  We were on the wait list and fortunately for us two lucky families already had their babies so we were able to get a secured reservation at hotel Frisco Baylor for the night of January 2nd!  Jeff and I will go in around 10 pm on January 2nd, stay the night and get all prepped, then we will get to meet our sweet baby girl the next day!  Just that simple and painless (that's what I keep telling myself anyways).  I've been a little under the weather the past few days so I've been ordered by my husband and doctor to take it easy and relax on the couch.  If you know me...this is by far the hardest most painful thing that I could partake in.  But... I know that in 6 short days our lives will be a blissful chaos so I am enjoying the 7+ movies we've watched and just the time with me, Jeff, and Mr. Bo.  The calm before the storm if you will....

Here are a few pictures of the finished nursery before the havoc of dirty diapers, stinky clothes, and a screaming baby fill the room.



A girl can never have too many bows!


Pinterest inspired DIY project!



5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Ana! Prayers and love with you in these final days, can't wait to meet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet post brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe it is the last six days as your family of three. Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren B12/28/2011

    Ellie's room is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy and Greg12/28/2011

    Yay! I love the blog! The nursery looks so precious, I know Ellie will love it. We are so excited for y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete