Background - Chic Roses

December 20, 2011

My First Blog & Baby

My sweet, amazing, creative, wonderful friend Krissy Henning has convinced me to start a blog with our growing family!  This way she can follow us from Thailand and our family and friends around the world can be a part of all the exciting things happening in the Lam Family!  She inspired me and helped me create it... I'm so grateful since I am way behind my time in all this social network and tech savvy stuff!

So.... if you haven't heard by now Jeff and I are welcoming a new little addition to our family any day now!  We are scheduled to be induced January 3rd if our sweet pea hasn't already arrived by then.  If she's anything like Jeff or I she'll come when she wants and it won't matter if it's Christmas Eve, 2 in the morning, or when my doctor is on a ski trip!  Whenever she chooses, we are so excited and can not wait to meet our sweet Ellie Rose!

Here's Ellie and my progress over the past 38 weeks!  You don't notice how much I've grown until you look at me over the weeks!  That's a big baby in there... she was estimated at 6 lbs 13 oz at 35 weeks!! Wow!

Week 10

Week 22

Week 25

Week 28

Week 35

Big Bertha - Week 37



1 comment:

  1. You are right!! Miss Ellie has grown! I can't wait to hold her and give you and Jeff a big hug! Love you both! Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete